Evening with Frontera, an Oracle Gold Partner 2014
Analysing Excellence: How CFOs can drive business decisions by interpreting data.
Wednesday, 16th July
The Courthouse Hotel, London
Financial Director's An Evening With Frontera, an Oracle Gold Partner, will provide detailed information, guidance and support to financial directors, while simultaneously supplying a forum for cutting edge businesses to share best practices and assess the financial landscape they face.
Analysing Excellence: How CFOs can drive business decisions by interpreting data covers operational analytics:
In today's information economy organisations need the capability to simplify data and amplify its meaning, so they can make evidence-based decisions rather than rely on gut instinct. Insights and information hidden in data add intelligence to the business processes to help organisations make better decisions in a more efficient and effective manner. By having the ability to make smarter decisions, businesses are able to take corrective action, and assign resources for better planning and forecasting.
Join your peers for drinks, canapés and in depth discussion at what has quickly become the most talked about FD evening debate series in the UK. Talking points will include:
• Opening the door: How the finance function is integral to collating important data, and interpreting it
• The Cloud: What are the benefits of using cloud-based systems for data management, and answering the security issue
• Devolving finance: How decision-making can be improved throughout the business with better use of data analysis
• Unique insight from Financial Director's panel, including the views of an experienced CFO
• Small is beautiful: How companies outside of the biggest multi-nationals can now take advantage of sophisticated business intelligence tools
- 18:00 - 18:30 Registration and drinks reception
- 18:30 - 18:35 Welcome address from Financial Director
- 18:35 - 19:35 45 minute panel discussion hosted by FD editorial member to be followed by Q&A session
- 19:35 - 20:45 Dinner
- Chairman: Kevin Reed, Editor, Financial Director
- Heidi Zee, Managing Partner, Frontera
- Adrienne Clarke, Group Financial Controller, Countrywide
- Neil Morling, CFO, EC Harris
Financial Director's An Evening With... series is a programme of events for Finance Directors and Chief Financial Officers (Or equivalents). Each evening is chaired by Financial Director's editor and features a keynote address from a high-profile speaker offering a unique insight into a specific financial issue. Following the discussion the audience will be invited to participate in a question and answer session. The evening events provide detailed information, guidance and support to financial directors, while simultaneously supplying a forum for cutting edge businesses to share best practices and assess the financial landscape they face.
With the aim of keeping you connected with the FD community, An evening with Financial Director allows you to meet with other like-minded professionals in a select and intimate setting and will only take a few hours of your evening.